Assignment Marketing Plan - Exposure without MLS
Good exposure is essential to receiving good offers and quick sales.
My services provide high quality and extensive exposure to your property and get your condo sold quickly and for its full market value.
Excellent exposure to local, national and international venues is vital especially when you cannot use MLS - most often the case. Few realtors use these tools.
1. RE/MAX Assignment Website (for Listings NOT on MLS )
Broker Bay Exclusive Listings Network allow me to list your MLS and your Non-MLS (exclusive) assignments with a select group of other Brokerages (only 17, besides RE/MAX Hallmark in Canada) on the largest exclusive listings brokerage network in Canada.
RE/MAX.ca (also RE/MAX.com and RE/MAX.global) - very popular websites have more visits/hits than Realtor.ca on a national basis for Mobile Users! Only RE/MAX agents can post exclusive (non-MLS) listings such as most assignments on this popular portal.
2. Google Loves my assignments website!
Try Googling the words "Condo Assignment" and see AssignThisCondo.com on the first page every time. That's how many of my clients find me and that's how buyer's interested in buying an assignment condo can find your condo.
- Here are the search results to save you time. I actually appear near the top of the page. And note this is without specifying “Toronto” and there are often over 400 thousand other responses, so first-page exposure out of hundreds of pages is great results
- Once they click thru to the website there are many automated features to attract and inform potential buyers - virtual tours, slideshow, online brochures, price comparisons, and for my clients: tracking of visits, seller reports, and much more.
3. Adwords is a very effective way to reach condo assignment buyers.
This is one of the world’s most effective pay-per-click online ad service. Ads are very targeted so we reach the right profile of buyers. Rarely used by most agents since it is complex and easy to run up a big ad bill paying several dollars per click in some cases. I cover this cost of course.
4. RE/MAX International & RE/MAX Hallmark website and network
Your listing is shared with the RE/MAX community of agents. In the GTA alone, my brokerage has over 600 top-producing agents who have a ready-list of buyer clients with specific needs. My Brokerage - RE/MAX Hallmark is the largest RE/MAX in Canada with over 1000 full-time agents.
5. My Monthly Newsletter
Sent to my hundreds of quality contacts (over 600) garnered since 2004, all by consent, These readers see my listings featured here as in the example shown of a Friday Harbour Assignment, above.
6. Social Media. I use my business page on Facebook to promote your listing – with pictures and YouTube Videos as appropriate, plus Twitter
- Focused on results. Clients receive concentrated attention and feedback.
- Servicing assignment condos since 2005.
- Negotiate from strength, honesty and knowledge.
- Always your best interest first.
Additional Tools added at Occupancy (the plan is to sell before this happens).
- Add photos (30+) and video by visiting your unit.
- Add Lockbox and Literature for showings and RE/MAX appointment system established with security checks and controls.
- Staging - provide $200 incentive for you to stage your unit (paid on successful sale).
I am confident that my services will save you money, time and frustration of a "no sale" and possible months of interim occupancy fees or double closing expenses plus the dreaded “HST rebate penalty”
Sales Representative - Realtor for Busy People (TM)
RE/MAX Hallmark York Group Realty Ltd., Brokerage
15004 Yonge St
Aurora ON L4G 1M6
My Credentials What My Clients Say